Commercial Real Estate Short Payoff San Diego
MBA Commercial has a short pay off program to help commercial property owners under water on their loans.
A short pay is when you are able to pay off your debt at a discount with the bank.
- Save your credit by going the short pay route vs. a foreclosure
- Lenders net approximately 15% to 20% more when they participate in a short payoff vs. a foreclosure.
- Indicating a foreclosure on your next loan application will limit your chances of getting future loans.
- We have a bridge financing lender lined up to loan the majority of the loan payoff amount.
- The bridge financing cost is generally 2 to 5 points with an interest rate from 12% to 18% depending on the risks.
- The short pay off may be able to reduce or eliminate your personal guarantees too.
Please call us today at 888-248-6222.